Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.984 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,617 (€2,414) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)