Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.445 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 26% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,065 (€2,489) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)