Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.031 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,803 (€2,432) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)