Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00524 SAR / MWK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,356 (2,167,738 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (35 minutes ago)