Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00526 SAR / MWK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,618 (1,449,346 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)