Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,614 (元17,098) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)