Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.590 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,299 (€2,462) in Liege.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)