Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00672 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,497 (2,455,781 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (39 minutes ago)