Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12790 SAR / NIO
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,063 (94,316 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)