Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.629 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,660 (€2,519) in Leipzig.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)