Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.955 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,636 (£2,348) in Leicester.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (28 minutes ago)