Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,477 (7,089 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)