Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.100 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,537 (5,944 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (31 minutes ago)