Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,987 (5,808 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 32,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (31 minutes ago)