Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.419 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,354 (€2,796) in Leeuwarden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)