Cost of living comparison between Leeds, United Kingdom and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.565 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,857 (£3,035) in Leeds.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)