Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.015 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,600 (€2,889) in Latina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (37 minutes ago)