Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,480 ($2,795) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (35 minutes ago)