Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.045 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,909 (€2,450) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)