Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.367 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,079 (€2,079) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)