Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.415 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,693 (€2,422) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)