Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07591 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,785 (RD$ 76,216) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)