Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08027 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,850 (RD$ 72,883) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)