Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.420 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,672 (€2,641) in Lappeenranta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (25 minutes ago)