Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,412 (元12,741) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (32 minutes ago)