Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11992 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,152 (101,341 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)