Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11753 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,029 (102,354 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)