Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 705 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03567 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,702 (₨131,821) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)