Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 930 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01028 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,117 (595,257 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)