Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 832 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01048 SAR / NGN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,587 (628,785 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)