Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 842 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01165 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,819 (499,593 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)