Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 SAR / PGK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,148 (14,126 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)