Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 SAR / PGK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,135 (13,725 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)