Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 SAR / PGK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,128 (14,813 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)