Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00566 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,214 (CH$1,803,694) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)