Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,390 ($b13,602) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (31 minutes ago)