Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,185 ($3,249) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (32 minutes ago)