Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16035 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,770 (L 42,222) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)