Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.447 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,032 (€2,481) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)