Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03436 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,077 (¥438,765) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)