Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.396 SAR / KWD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,168 (Dinar 982) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)