Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 721 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.286 SAR / KWD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,851 (Dinar 965) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)