Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.903 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,604 (GH₵10,630) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)