Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.844 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,733 (GH₵12,715) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)