Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02272 SAR / AOA
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,156 (711,218 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (43 minutes ago)