Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01749 SAR / AOA *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,853 (849,411 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)