Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01601 SAR / AOA *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,612 (912,705 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)