Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,425 (RM8,449) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (30 minutes ago)