Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,690 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,106 (RM6,457) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)