Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45378 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,338 (kr 38,208) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)