Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47936 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,158 (kr 33,708) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)