Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47404 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,570 (kr 32,846) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)