Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 726 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.105 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,788 (6,142 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)