Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 916 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,423 (7,067 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)