Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48362 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,651 (HK$40,632) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)