Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48002 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,592 (HK$32,482) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)