Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47937 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,880 (HK$37,299) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)