Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,726 (RM8,027) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)