Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,185 (RM7,073) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)