Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,138 (RM8,476) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)