Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.988 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,018 (9,127 zł) in Koszalin.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)