Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06271 SAR / RUB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,516 (руб 87,955) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)