Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06714 SAR / RUB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,266 (руб 93,326) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)