Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03142 SAR / ALL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,838 (504,125 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)