Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,784 (5,876TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)