Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,066 (6,319TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)