Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05746 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 65% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,177 (₨90,106) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (34 minutes ago)