Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,966 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05772 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 71% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,326 (₨74,955) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)