Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00608 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,752 (2,592,109 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)