Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 SAR / UZS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,644 (14,472,145 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)