Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 SAR / UZS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,642 (14,237,524 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)