Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03301 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,028 (¥515,777) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)