Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03377 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,674 (¥523,387) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)