Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03342 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,385 (¥370,538) in Kobe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)