Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,275 (RM15,683) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (39 minutes ago)