Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,897 (RM7,873) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)