Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11281 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,249 (55,393 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)